In this podcast episode, I share 5 inspiring quotes to keep you on track when building a list with self-compassion.
5 Uplifting Quotes to Inspire Your List Building This Year
Raise your hand if you’ve ever heard the advice that you need to throw spaghetti against the wall until you see what sticks.
I’ve been given that advice both for my weekly content and for finding the perfect freebie to build my list.
In the end, what I’m left with is a folder with old blog posts and a folder that is loving titled Freebie Graveyard.
The freebie graveyard is full of lead magnets that I tried to make stick.
What’s in your freebie graveyard?
5 Inspiring Quotes for You When Building Your List:
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “The most important thing is to continue. Forget about others, forget about the scoreboard, forget about your failures. Just keep pushing.” – Maxime Lagacé
- “If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of.” – Fred Rogers
- “Never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance in the world to pursue your dreams.” – Hillary Clinton
- “People ask if a more mindful, more self-forgiving mindset comes at cost to your drive to win. No, I think it makes that drive to win sustainable.” – Justin Kan
At its heart, building a business and growing your list with self-compassion will mean that you’re prepared to take the ups and downs without losing sight of your ultimate goal. It’s a more sustainable way to succeed without burning out.
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
If you want to get a deeper understanding of how to practice self-compassion, come join us in the free Facebook group. The link is https://www.inspiringselfcompassion.com/facebook.
Next Week Sneak Peek
5 Uplifting Quotes to Inspire Your List Building This Year Transcript